Friday, 6 November 2015

Converts, Blogs, and Dialogue. (2nd Version, as of Thursday, 5 May AD 2016)

Been too busy over here for any more writing. And yes I am working on my response to the response.

* * * * * * *

The really interesting thing about this blog post is that it is the second highest most read post, which really goes to show that the three things mentioned in the title are of great interest to many people. I just wonder the order of importance of the three, though it would obviously differ amongst various people.

Well, on with the update: since this post the blog post in question has since been published in The Canadian Journal of Orthodox Christianity, Volume XI, Number 1, Winter 2016. Those who followed our dialogue will obviously know my position on many of the things we typed about, some of which I've since gone back-and-forth on; it appears the CJOC version is much the same, much to my chagrin.

1 comment: